Lucky Bar Farm offers a unique opportunity to spend time at our North Carolina bed and breakfast simply by relaxing right here on the property. We have listed some local attractions you might find enjoyable. For those who want to stay put, read on for a list of special amenities you can enjoy while never leaving our home:
Things to do at the Farm
- Enjoy our rocking chair front porch from sunrise to sunset
- Relax on our sundeck and take a swim in the pool
- Onsite fitness center available with treadmills, bike and weights
- Our dart board is always a hit for those who enjoy a fun game of darts
- Enjoy jigsaw puzzles, a game of cards or play some board games
- Get out on the lawn for a fun game of Cornhole
- Enjoy the barn and petting the animals. They love posing for pictures.
- See one of the largest Sycamore trees we’ve ever seen in N.C. when you take a walk on the wooded trail behind our house. Leave from the farm and return in 30 minutes from this beautiful nature walk. We even printed up directions for you!
B. Everett Jordan Dam and LakeVisit Website
Jordan Lake has become a major attraction for recreation seekers and various facilities have been developed to meet their needs. These include campsites, picnic areas, beaches, boat launching ramps, a marina and nature trails. One of the three-mile walking trails is just 2.5 miles from the Lucky Bar Farm. Oftentimes, you will see locals and visitors casting a fishing line into the water right at the Jordan Dam.
Carolina Tiger RescueVisit Website
One-hour guided tours to meet some of the world’s most endangered species. You will meet tigers, caracals, servals, ocelots and kinkajous.
Visit PittsboroVisit Website
No matter how long you decide to stay at the Lucky Bar Farm, Pittsboro offers many sights and activities. Check out all the opportunities for fun!
Make sure to visit Vino Wine Shop, the family owned wineshop in downtown Pittsboro that hosts free wine tastings every Friday night from 5pm – 7pm.
Fearrington VillageVisit Website
Surrounded by beautiful gardens and farm pastures grazed by Belted Galloway cows, the shops at Fearrington Village offer an exceptional range of gifts and accessories for the home and garden. Live outdoor entertainment is available seasonally.
American Tobacco TrailVisit Website
The American Tobacco Trail is a 22+ mile rails-to-trails project located in the Research Triangle Region of North Carolina, with 4.5 miles through northeast Chatham County.
Village of Pinehurst and Area GolfVisit Website
Whether golf is on your agenda, or you just want to experience the beauty of the Sandhills of North Carolina, Pinehurst and Southern Pines are a short drive away from Lucky Bar Farm. Headed down US1 South from the farm, Pinehurst is only 42 miles away. Fill your day with golf or dining, or you might decide to just shop till you drop!