Lucky Bar Farm is open and we are excited to welcome guests to our B&B home!
In early 2020, we completed our industry specific COVID-19 training with Count On Me NC. This training demonstrates a mutual commitment by participating businesses to keep everyone as safe as possible from COVID-19. In addition, our property and home naturally lend itself to wide open spaces and we look forward to welcoming you.
We are happy to report that we have both been fully vaccinated. We ask all guests to reschedule their visit if they are not feeling well. We will continue to keep our health, as well as the safety, health and well-being of our guests our top priority. Lucky Bar Farm is our home and our sanitation efforts are 24/7.
In response to COVID-19, we have taken the following additional measures to ensure our already high standards of cleanliness.
- We are both fully vaccinated.
- As a small, private 10-acre property, we offer guests the opportunity to retreat to nature and avoid crowds. Our property offers plenty of outdoor space. We have three guest rooms and each guest room offers a full private bath en-suite.
- Our home offers separate areas for dining when requested.
- We are committed to frequent hand washing multiple times per day and hand sanitizer is available in all guest rooms.
- We recently installed a brand new HVAC system in our entire home which includes the addition of UltraMAX UV light disinfection. These lights are known to reduce airborne viruses and bacteria resulting in healthier air throughout our home and are non-ozone generating.
- Common area doorknobs, handrails, light switches, pool lounges, porch rockers and other high touch areas are disinfected multiple times daily.
- Lucky Bar Farm is proud of its 100% Sanitation Grade awarded by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
- Steve is certified by the National Registry of Food Safety Professionals as a Food Service Manager under the Conference for Food Protection Standards. Any food that is prepared will be done so under specific sanitation standards. This accredited program requires:
- Conducting Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Ensuring Personal Hygiene and Employee Health
- Preventing Contamination and Cross Contamination
- Ensuring Product Time and Temperature
- Actively Managing Controls in a Food Establishment
We want you to feel comfortable joining us and are happy to discuss any questions or concerns you have over the phone prior to your visit. We believe that people are looking forward to traveling again and getting outside. We want to help you do that with the least anxiety possible. Because of the location of Lucky Bar Farm and the limited occupancy, we just might be the perfect choice for you. Call with questions! Steve can be reached at 919-274-2497 and Nancy at 919-741-7694. Let us know what we can do for you.